9.1794, Qs: Listserv software, Email sign, Checking theory

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Dec 17 01:30:12 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1794. Thu Dec 17 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1794, Qs: Listserv software, Email sign, Checking theory

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 16 Dec 1998 13:23:06 -0500
From:  rowe at email.unc.edu (charlie rowe)
Subject:  Listserv software

2)
Date:  Wed, 16 Dec 1998 21:41:51 +0000
From:  Lukas Havlicek <serpentino at telecom.cz>
Subject:  Email sign "@" in various languages

3)
Date:  Thu, 17 Dec 1998 11:57:18 +0800
From:  "C.Q. Liu" <stliucq at gdufs.edu.cn>
Subject:  Aspect licensing and checking theory and Mandarin Le

Date:  Wed, 16 Dec 1998 13:23:06 -0500
From:  rowe at email.unc.edu (charlie rowe)

We're trying to establish a web-interfaced listserv for class
discussions, and are having difficulty locating appropriate software
to download (optimally, free software).

Does anyone have suggestions?
Please reply to me and I'll post the summary.

Charlie Rowe