9.153, Confs: Eastern European Languages Theory

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Feb 2 16:49:41 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-153. Mon Feb 2 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.153, Confs: Eastern European Languages Theory

Associate Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Assistant Editors:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Elaine Halleck <elaine at linguistlist.org>
Please keep your conference announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.  Also, please remember that, once posted, your
announcement will be permanently available at our website:
   http://www.linguistlist.org/issues/indices/Confs1997r.html
For this reason, we discourage multiple submissions of the same
conference announcement.  Thank you for your cooperation.