9.181, Qs: IPAKielSeven, Spoken English Corpus, Spanish

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Feb 7 02:26:42 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-181. Sat Feb 7 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.181, Qs: IPAKielSeven, Spoken English Corpus, Spanish

Associate Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Assistant Editors:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Thu, 5 Feb 1998 09:25:57 -0600 (CST)
From:  Rebecca Larche Moreton <mlrlm at sunset.backbone.olemiss.edu>
Subject:  IPAKielSeven

2)
Date:  Thu, 5 Feb 1998 23:57:51 +0100
From:  mvizcaino at larural.es (Maria Jose Garcia Vizcaino)
Subject:  Spoken English Corpus

3)
Date:  Fri, 06 Feb 1998 08:34:04 +0200
From:  Jovan & Jelena Filipovic <jfilipovic at sezampro.yu>
Subject:  Spanish word frequency dictionaries

Date:  Thu, 5 Feb 1998 09:25:57 -0600 (CST)
From:  Rebecca Larche Moreton <mlrlm at sunset.backbone.olemiss.edu>

Dear Linguists:

I would like to correspond briefly with anyone who has had experience
using the LaserIPA font IPAKielSeven, on a Mac with System 7.l with
Microsoft Word 5.la, or with System 7.5.5 with Microsoft Word 6.0.1.

Rebecca Larche Moreton
301 South Ninth Street
Oxford, MS 38655

<mlrlm at olemiss.edu>