9.247, Qs: Romani, Tagalog, Seminole, Dutch

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Feb 18 21:23:18 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-247. Wed Feb 18 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.247, Qs: Romani, Tagalog, Seminole, Dutch

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 16 Feb 1998 13:05:05 -0700 (MST)
From:  NANCY MAE ANTRIM <nantrim at utep.edu>
Subject:  Romani

2)
Date:  Wed, 18 Feb 1998 22:10:07
From:  "Yehuda N. Falk" <msyfalk at mscc.huji.ac.il>
Subject:  Tagalog

3)
Date:  Wed, 18 Feb 1998 15:21:02 -0500
From:  whalen at lenny.haskins.yale.edu
Subject:  Seminole Speakers in Florida

4)
Date:  Wed, 18 Feb 1998 11:04:42 +0000 (GMT)
From:  "Richard Coates" <richardc at cogs.susx.ac.uk>
Subject:  Dutch ankers

Date:  Mon, 16 Feb 1998 13:05:05 -0700 (MST)
From:  NANCY MAE ANTRIM <nantrim at utep.edu>

I have a student who is interested in the Romani language in the U.S. He
is particularly interested in any schools for Romani speakers - not to
teach Romani, but rather schools that would serve only Romani speakers.
Does anyone know about such schools or where he could find the
information? He believes there have been such in California.
Please reply to me as he doesn't have e-mail.

Thank you.
Nancy Mae Antrim
Dept. of Languages and Linguistics
University of Texas at El Paso