9.273, Qs: PPT/Spanish,Cyrillic/IPA,Speech Gene,Semantics

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Feb 23 19:40:09 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-273. Mon Feb 23 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.273, Qs: PPT/Spanish,Cyrillic/IPA,Speech Gene,Semantics

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sun, 22 Feb 98 19:25:03 -0800
From:  Monika Dwinger <fe6x213 at public.uni-hamburg.de>
Subject:  Principles and Parameters Theory / Spanish Language

2)
Date:  Mon, 23 Feb 1998 18:27:01 -0500
From:  "Potter, T. LTC DFL" <gt1704 at exmail.usma.army.mil>
Subject:  LaTeX Cyrillic and IPA at the same time

3)
Date:  Mon, 23 Feb 1998 09:19:47 -0600 (CST)
From:  Lynn Alan Eubank <eubank at unt.edu>
Subject:  'speech gene' paper

4)
Date:  Mon, 23 Feb 1998 13:51:15 +0100
From:  pethog at turan.math.klte.hu (Petho Gergely)
Subject:  Paul Deane's Dissertation "Semantic Theory & the Problem of Polysemy"

Date:  Sun, 22 Feb 98 19:25:03 -0800
From:  Monika Dwinger <fe6x213 at public.uni-hamburg.de>

I need information on the parameters for Spanish within the case theory.

I would also be grateful for any literature recommendations regarding
subcategorizations of spanish prepositions within the framework of the
PPT.

Thank you.

Monika Dwinger