9.275, Qs: Bahasa Passive, Gay Lang, Vietnamese, Amistad

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 24 12:32:01 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-275. Tue Feb 24 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.275, Qs: Bahasa Passive, Gay Lang, Vietnamese, Amistad

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 23 Feb 1998 11:57:35 -0500
From:  jouberjf at gespro.com (Joubert, Jean-Francois)
Subject:  Bahasa Passive

2)
Date:  Mon, 23 Feb 1998 18:59:57 -0500
From:  Macintosh User <pmkst14+ at pitt.edu>
Subject:  Attitudes towards Gay Men's language

3)
Date:  23 Feb 98 19:00:00 -0600
From:  "margaret albers" <ALBERS_M at hccs.cc.tx.us>
Subject:  Generative Studies on Vietnamese Syntax

4)
Date:  Mon, 23 Feb 1998 22:26:29 -0500
From:  Dan Maxwell <100101.2276 at compuserve.com>
Subject:  SLA in Amistad

Date:  Mon, 23 Feb 1998 11:57:35 -0500
From:  jouberjf at gespro.com (Joubert, Jean-Francois)

I would like to know if anyone is working, or has worked on the
passive in Bahasa Indonesia? More specifically the di- prefix.

Thanks for any help

Jean-Francois Joubert
<jeanfj at microtec.net>