9.295, Qs: Chinese,Deletion,L2 Learning,Gumperz Video

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Feb 27 15:18:31 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-295. Fri Feb 27 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.295, Qs: Chinese,Deletion,L2 Learning,Gumperz Video

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:51:51 -0500 (EST)
From:  projetcp at lli.ulaval.ca
Subject:  English Loanwords in Chinese Mandarin

2)
Date:  Thu, 26 Feb 1998 23:13:57 +0100
From:  tosmauro at tn.village.it (Mauro Tosco)
Subject:  Non-coronals Deletion before Affixes

3)
Date:  Fri, 27 Feb 1998 12:04:42 +0000
From:  English.2000 at britcoun.org
Subject:  Nonconventional Approaches

4)
Date:  Fri, 27 Feb 1998 11:29:37 -0500 (EST)
From:  "Laura Christine Hartley" <hartleyl at pilot.msu.edu>
Subject:  Gumperz Video

Date:  Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:51:51 -0500 (EST)
From:  projetcp at lli.ulaval.ca

We are doing a research on English loanwords in Chinese mandarin.  We
are building a massive corpora so we would appreciated your help.  If
you are aware of any existing corpora, please let us know.

Thank you.

Marie-Josee Goulet,
Carole Paradis's research assistant.

Departement des langues et linguistique