9.3, Calls: Facial Information, Combining Systems

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jan 6 13:09:06 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-3. Tue Jan 6 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.3, Calls: Facial Information, Combining Systems

Associate Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Assistant Editors:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Elaine Halleck <elaine at linguistlist.org>

Please do not use abbreviations or acronyms for your conference unless
you explain them in your text.  Many people outside your area of
specialization will not recognize them. Also, if you are posting a
second call for the same event, please keep the message short.  Thank
you for your cooperation.