9.1016, Qs: Signers, Data storage, Linguistic development

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jul 9 13:49:08 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1016. Thu Jul 9 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1016, Qs: Signers, Data storage, Linguistic development

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 6 Jul 1998 10:56:43 EDT
From:  Zylogy at aol.com
Subject:  Signing Williams Syndrome?

2)
Date:  Thu, 09 Jul 1998 10:19:52 -0700
From:  Lynn Santelmann <santelmannl at pdx.edu>
Subject:  Minidiscs vs. DAT?

3)
Date:  Thu, 09 Jul 1998 19:54:53 +0200
From:  uov01573 <uov01573 at correo.uniovi.es>
Subject:  pre-linguistic abilities in deaf people

Date:  Mon, 6 Jul 1998 10:56:43 EDT
From:  Zylogy at aol.com

Hi.  After the CBS television show '60 Minutes' aired a piece on Williams
Syndrome on July 5, I became curious as to whether there were any (deaf or
otherwise) signing members of this group, also any multilinguals.  Does
anybody know?  Thanks.

Jess Tauber
zylogy at aol.com