9.813, Qs: Eng. Words of Arabic Origin,@,Stops,Greek

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jun 2 10:11:30 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-813. Tue Jun 2 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.813, Qs: Eng. Words of Arabic Origin,@,Stops,Greek

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sat, 23 May 1998 12:42:06 +0200
From:  Philippe LEMAIRE <Philippe.Lemaire at capway.com>
Subject:  English words from Arabic origin

2)
Date:  Fri, 29 May 1998 13:49:08 +0200
From:  "ROELLY Guillaume" <roelly at magma.cgg.com>
Subject:  @

3)
Date:  Sun, 31 May 1998 10:46:03 +0000
From:  cpeust at gwdg.de
Subject:  Qu: glottal stop

4)
Date:  Tue, 2 Jun 1998 15:40:10 +0200 (DFT)
From:  davide <n.rossini at humnet.unipi.it>
Subject:  Greek Endings

Date:  Sat, 23 May 1998 12:42:06 +0200
From:  Philippe LEMAIRE <Philippe.Lemaire at capway.com>

Hello !

I teach English in France to many pupils from Arabic origin.  I'm
looking for information about English words from Arabic origin.  Thank
you for your contribution to my research.

Regards

Marie-Pierre

P.S. I use my husband's E-mail address