9.823, Qs: Limonese,Prog Ranks,Lang Attitudes,Multimedia

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Jun 3 23:31:58 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-823. Thu Jun 4 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.823, Qs: Limonese,Prog Ranks,Lang Attitudes,Multimedia

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 2 Jun 1998 11:34:32 -0500 (CDT)
From:  Suzanne C Strublic <suz at csd.uwm.edu>
Subject:  Limonese

2)
Date:  Wed, 03 Jun 1998 13:18:18 -0400
From:  Joey Frank Li <jfli at fas.harvard.edu>
Subject:  Linguistic Program Rankings

3)
Date:  Wed, 03 Jun 1998 22:46:24 +0200
From:  "Carol W. Pfaff" <jfkilxpf at zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Subject:  Attitudes towards Jamaican Creole, Hiberno & Maltese Eng

4)
Date:  Tue, 02 Jun 1998 12:21:38 -0700
From:  Teresa Lillis <T.M.Lillis at shu.ac.uk>
Subject:  English multimedia

Date:  Tue, 2 Jun 1998 11:34:32 -0500 (CDT)
From:  Suzanne C Strublic <suz at csd.uwm.edu>

Hello fellow linguists,

 Does anyone have any information on a Costa Rican Creole called
Limonese? It is spoken in isolated area of Puerto de Limon.  I would
appreciate any feedback.

Thank you,
Suzanne Strublic