9.856, Qs: ESL,ae>ya,Word Recognition

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jun 9 23:10:51 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-856. Wed Jun 10 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.856, Qs: ESL,ae>ya,Word Recognition

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 8 Jun 1998 13:30:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Tonia Bleam <tbleam at UDel.Edu>
Subject:  PCs and Software for ESL

2)
Date:  Mon, 8 Jun 1998 15:49:42 -0500 (CDT)
From:  Wen-Chao Li <lixxx112 at tc.umn.edu>
Subject:  ae > ya

3)
Date:  Tue, 9 Jun 1998 21:00:14 -0000
From:  "Amy McManus" <xmedia at worldnet.att.net>
Subject:  Suspension of Word Recognition

Date:  Mon, 8 Jun 1998 13:30:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Tonia Bleam <tbleam at UDel.Edu>

I am forwarding this message from a non-linguist who is looking for
software for teaching reading to ESL adults. I don't have expertise in
this area and hoped someone out there would. Please respond directly
to Joe at this address:

From: "Zaffiro, Joe" <JZAFFIRO at SMURFIT.COM>

Thanks!