9.884, Calls: Genetic-Evolutionary Computation,Anglo-American

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Jun 14 18:15:32 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-884. Sun Jun 14 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.884, Calls: Genetic-Evolutionary Computation,Anglo-American

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Please do not use abbreviations or acronyms for your conference unless
you explain them in your text.  Many people outside your area of
specialization will not recognize them. Also, if you are posting a
second call for the same event, please keep the message short.  Thank
you for your cooperation.