9.946, FYI: Spanish conf, New journal, New discussion list

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Jun 24 22:56:42 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-946. Wed Jun 24 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.946, FYI: Spanish conf, New journal, New discussion list

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 23 Jun 1998 07:27:29 -0700
From:  Ana Roca <anaroca at herald.infi.net>
Subject:  Spanish in the United States Conference Preliminary Announcement

2)
Date:  Tue, 23 Jun 1998 13:51:50 +0100
From:  "Sharon Denness" <sharon.denness at equipe.co.uk>
Subject:  Announcement - Le Journal

3)
Date:  Wed, 24 Jun 1998 20:17:44 -0300 (EST)
From:  Andres Pablo Salanova <kaitire at unicamp.br>

Date:  Tue, 23 Jun 1998 07:27:29 -0700
From:  Ana Roca <anaroca at herald.infi.net>

Preliminary Announcement

The SPANISH IN THE UNITED STATES CONFERENCE is being planned for the
following dates: March 11,12,13, 1999, to take place in Miami-Dade
County, in Coral Gables and Miami.

Hotel and other conference arrangements are currently underway with the
David Williams Hotel in cooperation with The Biltmore (Coral Gables).

Please mark your calendars. A formal "Call for papers" will be issued
soon and all on the mailing list who attended this year's conference at
the University of New Mexico will be receiving the hard copy of the
"Call for Papers" in the regular mail.

Professor Ana Roca
Department of Modern Languages
Florida International University