9.322, FYI: Translation,NEH,Summer Studies,Soviet Census

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 5 01:43:56 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-322. Thu Mar 5 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.322, FYI: Translation,NEH,Summer Studies,Soviet Census

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 02 Mar 1998 12:12:01 -0800
From:  "Dr. Jose L. Varela-Ibarra" <Jvarela at UTB1.UTB.EDU>
Subject:  Translation Studies Forum

2)
Date:  Mon, 2 Mar 1998 14:50:00 -0500
From:  "Aikin, Jane" <JAikin at neh.gov>
Subject:  NEH Fellowships 1999-2000

3)
Date:  Tue, 3 Mar 1998 22:42:07 +0100
From:  Tobias Scheer <scheer at naxos.unice.fr>
Subject:  5th Central European Summer School

4)
Date:  Wed, 4 Mar 1998 14:00:08 +0000
From:  Trond Trosterud <Trond.Trosterud at hum.uit.no>
Subject:  Announcement: Soviet ethnicity and lg prof data available online

Date:  Mon, 02 Mar 1998 12:12:01 -0800
From:  "Dr. Jose L. Varela-Ibarra" <Jvarela at UTB1.UTB.EDU>

Second Translation & Interpreting Studies Research Forum
December 3-6, 1998

The University of Texas at Brownsville's Translation Studies Program
and the University Student Translation & Interpreting Society invite
you to present a paper, organize a panel or conduct a workshop.

Please submit an abstract and brief bio as soon as possible to:
Dr. Jose L. Varela-Ibarra
Translation Studies, Modern Languages
UTB, 80 Fort Brown
Brownsville, Texas 78520 USA