9.374, Qs: Word Freq,Emotional Lang,Verbs,Native American

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Mar 14 01:06:16 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-374. Sat Mar 14 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.374, Qs: Word Freq,Emotional Lang,Verbs,Native American

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 13 Mar 1998 00:22:38 -0800
From:  "Peter Renowden" <peter_ren at bigpond.com>
Subject:  Word Frequency Lists

2)
Date:  Fri, 13 Mar 1998 12:41:12 +0000 (GMT)
From:  "R.M.Stibbard" <R.M.Stibbard at reading.ac.uk>
Subject:  Refs: Field Studies on Emotional Speech

3)
Date:  Fri, 13 Mar 1998 17:08:22 +0100 (MET)
From:  Gisbert Fanselow <fanselow at rz.uni-potsdam.de>
Subject:  Verb Movement and Verbal Morphology

4)
Date:  Thu, 12 Mar 1998 17:30:07 -0600
From:  "(The Left Rev.) John Konopak" <jkonopak at ou.edu>
Subject:  Query: Words in Native American languages

Date:  Fri, 13 Mar 1998 00:22:38 -0800
From:  "Peter Renowden" <peter_ren at bigpond.com>

Hello.  Do you know where I might be able to obtain a copy of common
English language word usage frequency lists.  This is for educational
purposes relating to spelling, language usage etc.  I would appreciate
any comments or suggestions you have.

Thank you
Peter Renowden