9.380, FYI: Korean List,Left/Right Asym,Richard Mather Lect

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Mar 14 21:32:58 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-380. Sat Mar 14 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.380, FYI: Korean List,Left/Right Asym,Richard Mather Lect

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 10 Mar 1998 12:10:50 -0600
From:  david at ling.uta.edu (David J. Silva)

Date:  Wed, 11 Mar 1998 10:04:26 -0800 (PST)
From:  bingfu <bingfu at scf-fs.usc.edu>
Subject:  An Anecdote of Left-Right Asymmetries

3)
Date:  Sat, 14 Mar 1998 07:35:35 -0800 (PST)
From:  David Prager Branner <yrs at netcom.com>
Subject:  Dante & the Vernaculars: Chinese & Western (Mpls)

Date:  Tue, 10 Mar 1998 12:10:50 -0600
From:  david at ling.uta.edu (David J. Silva)

The International Circle of Korean Linguists (ICKL) is currently in
the process of reorganizing its mailing lists and developing
internet-based means of disseminating information about itself and
other topics related to Korean Linguistics.  If you would like to be
included on ICKL's preliminary mailing lists (electronic and
snail-mail), please contact me at david at ling.uta.edu.

In the subject line please type "send ICKL info".  I will then forward
an ICKL "E-Update", which includes additional information.

NOTE: Past/Current members of ICKL should request an "E-Update" so
that they may UPDATE their current membership information.

- David J. Silva  (david at ling.uta.edu)
  Asst. Professor of Linguistics
  The University of Texas at Arlington