9.459, FYI: LSA Nominations, New Fellowship

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 26 16:56:16 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-459. Thu Mar 26 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.459, FYI: LSA Nominations, New Fellowship

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: James German <james at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 23 Mar 1998 09:09:05 -0500 (EST)
From:  ZZLSA at gallua.gallaudet.edu
Subject:  LSA call for nominations

2)
Date:           Wed, 11 Mar 1998 14:38:44 MET+0100DST
From:  "Hickman Dennis - KAJ,,,UID=1728" <Hickman at vse.cz>
Subject:        ALL: PhD SLA/Inst Tech $10,000 fellowship (fwd)

Date:  Mon, 23 Mar 1998 09:09:05 -0500 (EST)
From:  ZZLSA at gallua.gallaudet.edu

LSA 1999 Elections.  The Nominating Committee requests that members
who wish to suggest nominees for Vice President/President-Elect and
for two positions on the Executive Committee write to: Brian Joseph,
Dept Ling, 222 Oxley Hall, 1712 Neil Avenue, OSU, Columbus, OH 43210;
bjoseph at ling.ohio- state.edu.  Thos submitting suggestions should not,
of course, at this stage, ascertain the willingness of the possible
nominee to run.  The deadline for suggestions is 1 April 1998.