9.484, Qs: Psycholing,Praeverbium,N. Am Dialects,Plurality

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Mar 29 16:57:33 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-484. Sun Mar 29 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.484, Qs: Psycholing,Praeverbium,N. Am Dialects,Plurality

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sun, 29 Mar 1998 08:20:21 +0200
From:  El-Kareh/Tharwat <aastf030 at aast.egnet.net>
Subject:  Psycholinguistics Software

2)
Date:  Sun, 29 Mar 1998 15:32:03 +0100
From:  Domenico LEMBO <lembo at unina.it>
Subject:  *Praeverbium* and "empty/full preverb" distinction

3)
Date:  Sun, 29 Mar 1998 11:17:38 -0500 (EST)
From:  "Asad B. Sayeed" <cd020 at freenet.carleton.ca>
Subject:  North American (Canadian and US) dialects

4)
Date:  Sun, 29 Mar 1998 06:43:41 -0800 (PST)
From:  sanooch na-thalang <nathsv at yahoo.com>
Subject:  Plurality in numeral classifier languages

Date:  Sun, 29 Mar 1998 08:20:21 +0200
From:  El-Kareh/Tharwat <aastf030 at aast.egnet.net>

Please could some one inform me if there is in the market a software
which could help me in measuring the listening abilities of the
learnes thanks a lot

seham