9.486, Calls: TwD'98, Comparative Slavic Morphosyntax

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Mar 29 17:09:58 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-486. Sun Mar 29 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.486, Calls: TwD'98, Comparative Slavic Morphosyntax

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Please do not use abbreviations or acronyms for your conference unless
you explain them in your text.  Many people outside your area of
specialization will not recognize them. Also, if you are posting a
second call for the same event, please keep the message short.  Thank
you for your cooperation.