9.493, Qs: Lang Acq,Facial Features,Passives,Stylistics

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Mar 30 13:00:11 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-493. Mon Mar 30 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.493, Qs: Lang Acq,Facial Features,Passives,Stylistics

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 20 Mar 1998 21:16:16 +0200
From:  "MOHY" <beno at inetalex.ie-eg.com>
Subject:  Language Acquisition

2)
Date:  Sun, 29 Mar 1998 15:30:48 -0500 (EST)
From:  Chris Beckwith <beckwith at indiana.edu>
Subject:  Names of Facial Features

3)
Date:  Mon, 30 Mar 1998 10:13:50 -0500
From:  ocls at ipa.net (George Elgin, Suzette Haden Elgin)
Subject:  Followup: Agents and Patients

4)
Date:  Mon, 30 Mar 1998 16:48:07 +0400
From:  Alex <architec at webber.net.ua>
Subject:  Stylistics

Date:  Fri, 20 Mar 1998 21:16:16 +0200
From:  "MOHY" <beno at inetalex.ie-eg.com>

   I am writing my Ph.D thesis in " Study of the acquisition of
syllable structure in sentences of child". Please help me in finding
references related to my work.