9.759, Qs: Linguistic Programs, "Albeit",Slavic NPs

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu May 21 09:00:16 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-759. Thu May 21 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.759, Qs: Linguistic Programs, "Albeit",Slavic NPs

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Julie Wilson <julie at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 18 May 1998 17:30:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:  "Bethany K. Dumas" <dumasb at utk.edu>
Subject:  Query re administration of graduate degrees in Applied Lx

2)
Date:  Thu, 21 May 1998
From:  "Michal Lisecki" <magura at cn.cz.top.pl>
Subject:  albeit - a conjunction, yet it is a clause

3)
Date:  Thu, 21 May 1998 08:22:38 -0600
From:  zlatic at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Larisa Zlatic)
Subject:  Slavic noun phrases

Date:  Mon, 18 May 1998 17:30:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:  "Bethany K. Dumas" <dumasb at utk.edu>

I am continuing to look at the administrative organization of graduate
degrees in Applied Linguistics at institutions that do not have
departments of linguistics. If you are a member of a program that offers
such a graduate degree other than through a Linguistic Department, please
write me privately <dumas at utk.edu>. I plan to post a summary.

Thanks,
Bethany Dumas