9.1544, Qs: Representation, Diglossia, Verbal Complement

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Nov 4 11:34:13 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1544. Wed Nov 4 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1544, Qs: Representation, Diglossia, Verbal Complement

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 3 Nov 1998 12:57:43 GMT+0200
From:  "Bahar Otcu" <baharo at tutor.fedu.metu.edu.tr>
Subject:  Representation

2)
Date:  Wed, 4 Nov 1998 11:20:33 -0000
From:  Johnny Thomsen <johnny at faroe-ship.fo>
Subject:  Diglossia

3)
Date:  Wed, 04 Nov 1998 20:18:43 +0900
From:  Hiroshi YAMAOKA <hiroshiy at sainet.or.jp>
Subject:  English Verbal Complement

Date:  Tue, 3 Nov 1998 12:57:43 GMT+0200
From:  "Bahar Otcu" <baharo at tutor.fedu.metu.edu.tr>

Dear colleagues,

I am a graduate student studying linguistics. I have been looking for
some information about the concept of "representation" in the
framework of grammar theory. Does anyone want to share their ideas on
"representation" especially in terms of Chomskian linguistics? I would
be very glad if you could contact me at my personal e-mail address:
baharo at tutor.fedu.metu.edu.tr. Thank you in advance.

Res. Asst. Bahar Otcu
Middle East Technical University
Ankara, Turkey