9.1565, Qs: Korean Ling., Word association, Sunshowers

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Nov 7 01:26:11 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1565. Sat Nov 7 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1565, Qs: Korean Ling., Word association, Sunshowers

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 6 Nov 1998 10:11:33 +0000
From:  "Kezia Ralphs" <k.ralphs at auckland.ac.nz>
Subject:  Tracing Korean Linguistics conference paper

2)
Date:  Thu, 05 Nov 1998 23:07:04 +0000
From:  "M. Lynne Murphy" <M_Lynne_Murphy at baylor.edu>
Subject:  Word association & literacy

3)
Date:  Fri, 6 Nov 1998 00:20:25 -0500 (EST)
From:  Bert Vaux <vaux at fas.harvard.edu>
Subject:  Sunshowers

Date:  Fri, 6 Nov 1998 10:11:33 +0000
From:  "Kezia Ralphs" <k.ralphs at auckland.ac.nz>

I'm trying to trace a paper presented at the International Conference
on Koren Linguistics (Osaka, c.1990).  The paper is by Kyong-Sook
Song and it is called "Comparative analysis of English and Korean
discourse: spoken and written narrative."  If there is anyone who
holds a copy of this or knows where one could be obtained I would
be very grateful.  The paper is required for a PHD student in the
Linguistics department at the University of Auckland, New Zealand.

Kezia Ralphs

Interlibrary Loans & Document Delivery
University of Auckland Library
Private Bag 92109