9.1668, Qs: Biblical Hebrew, Fonts, Computer Technology

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Nov 23 21:09:36 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1668. Mon Nov 23 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1668, Qs: Biblical Hebrew, Fonts, Computer Technology

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sun, 22 Nov 1998 16:51:08 -0500
From:  Asya Pereltsvaig <aperel at po-box.mcgill.ca>
Subject:  Syntactic research of Biblical Hebrew

2)
Date:  Mon Nov 23 13:06:50 1998 (GMT + 0530)
From:  doctor at cdac.ernet.in
Subject:  Pahalavi Fonts

3)
Date:  Thu, 19 Nov 1998 17:59:47 -0800
From:  Will Wright <crafter at dc-extreme.com>
Subject:  Software and Hardware for the blind...

Date:  Sun, 22 Nov 1998 16:51:08 -0500
From:  Asya Pereltsvaig <aperel at po-box.mcgill.ca>

Dear linguists,

I am looking for syntactic research of Biblical Hebrew, preferably in
the generative framework. Any references/suggestions are welcome.
I will post a summary if there is enough interest.
Thank you very much,
Asya

Asya Pereltsvaig
Department of Linguistics - McGill University
1001 Sherbrooke St. West
Montreal, Quebec, CANADA,  H3A 1G5