9.1679, Qs: Error correction, Communication, Serial verbs

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Nov 28 00:38:54 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1679. Sat Nov 28 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1679, Qs: Error correction, Communication, Serial verbs

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 25 Nov 1998 13:22:27 -2359
From:  harati at sun.iust.ac.ir
Subject:  Error Correction Strategies

2)
Date:  Thu, 26 Nov 1998 12:26:27 +0100
From:  Andrea.Faulstich at t-online.de (Andrea Faulstich)
Subject:  Language and communication awareness

3)
Date:  Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:53:18 +0800
From:  Li Rulai <stlilin at gdufs.edu.cn>
Subject:  Serial Verbs Construction

Date:  Wed, 25 Nov 1998 13:22:27 -2359
From:  harati at sun.iust.ac.ir

I wonder if anybody can help on my research project about the effect
of different error correcting strategies in EFL classes. I would like
to have some articles about this subject. Also, I would like to
subscribe to an organisation which deals with Error Analysis.
Would anybody send me the address of such organisation?

Thank you.

Ali Harati,Foreign language department,
Iran University of Science and
Technology,Narmak,Tehran,Iran.