9.1688, Qs: Welsh, "Neurolinguistics", Creole text

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Nov 28 23:08:52 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1688. Sat Nov 28 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1688, Qs: Welsh, "Neurolinguistics", Creole text

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sat, 28 Nov 1998 07:44:01 -0800
From:  "Janine" <jgk22 at email.msn.com>
Subject:  Welsh adjectives

2)
Date:  Sat, 28 Nov 1998 21:08:54 EST
From:  JPKIRCHNER at aol.com
Subject:  "Neurolinguistics"

3)
Date:  Sat, 28 Nov 1998 21:12:53 EST
From:  JPKIRCHNER at aol.com
Subject:  Creole text

Date:  Sat, 28 Nov 1998 07:44:01 -0800
From:  "Janine" <jgk22 at email.msn.com>

Can anyone tell me if Welsh has an option for forming comparative
adjectives that would be equivalent to English "more"? If so, when
would it be used instead of the suffix?

Thanks!

Janine Graziano-King