9.1393, Qs: Phon acquisition, Inalienable possession

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Oct 6 21:36:04 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1393. Tue Oct 6 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1393, Qs: Phon acquisition, Inalienable possession

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 06 Oct 1998 12:21:31 +0100
From:  Martin J Ball <mj.ball at ulst.ac.uk>
Subject:  Greek Phonological Acquisition

2)
Date:  Tue, 6 Oct 1998 12:57:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Takae Tsujioka <tsujiokt at gusun.georgetown.edu>
Subject:  Inalienable possession expressions

Date:  Tue, 06 Oct 1998 12:21:31 +0100
From:  Martin J Ball <mj.ball at ulst.ac.uk>

One of my final year project students is investigating first language
acquisition of modern Greek phonology, and is finding it very
difficult to identify existing research in this area (or on
developmental phonological disorders in Greek). We'd be very grateful
for references to published work in English or in Greek, and/or the
names and e-mail addresses of any researchers working in this area.

She will be happy to forward results from her data collection in due
course as a return.

Please contact Ismini Toli directly (not my e-mail address):
toli-ie at ulst.ac.uk

With thanks

Martin J. Ball
Professor of Phonetics and Linguistics