9.1402, Confs: Linguistics and Education

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Oct 9 00:53:59 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1402. Fri Oct 9 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1402, Confs: Linguistics and Education

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>
Please keep your conference announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.  Also, please remember that, once posted, your
announcement will be permanently available at our website:
   http://www.linguistlist.org/issues/indices/Confs1997r.html
For this reason, we discourage multiple submissions of the same
conference announcement.  Thank you for your cooperation.