9.1405, Qs: Code-switch, Kinyarwanda, Morph/syntax, tErm

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Oct 9 01:13:29 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1405. Fri Oct 9 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1405, Qs: Code-switch, Kinyarwanda, Morph/syntax, tErm

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 06 Oct 1998 16:18:47 -0700
From:  meg <meg at usc.edu>
Subject:  a corpus of Spanish-English code-switching data

2)
Date:  Wed, 07 Oct 1998 10:18:09 BST
From:  MJ.Ball at ulst.ac.uk
Subject:  Kinyarwanda phonetics

3)
Date:  Wed, 07 Oct 1998 11:04 -0500 (EST)
From:  Mike_Maxwell at sil.org
Subject:  Morphosyntactic features universals

4)
Date:  Thu, 8 Oct 1998 14:39:04 -0400
From:  Wayles Browne <ewb2 at cornell.edu>
Subject:  tErM?

Date:  Tue, 06 Oct 1998 16:18:47 -0700
From:  meg <meg at usc.edu>

I am presently searching for a corpus of data on Spanish-English
code-switching for the purposes of investigating syntactic constraints
on code-switching.  I am hoping that perhaps someone either has a corpus
of data that I may utilize for my research or may know of a corpus that
I may search for myself.  Any response would be greatly appreciated.