9.1495, Qs: Color terms, Mass terms

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Oct 26 14:46:08 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1495. Mon Oct 26 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1495, Qs: Color terms, Mass terms

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 23 Oct 1998 21:37:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:  matubara at cybergal.com
Subject:  Color terms

2)
Date:  Sat, 24 Oct 1998 15:08:14 EDT
From:  Saltarel at aol.com
Subject:  Mass terms

Date:  Fri, 23 Oct 1998 21:37:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:  matubara at cybergal.com

Dear linguists:

  My name is Mariko Matubara and I am a senior student working on my
graduate thesis in Japan. My topic is a cross-linguistic comparative
study of color terminology. I am looking for volunteers in order to
conduct a survey about the color terms in various languages. I would
appreciate it if you could answer a short survey about the color terms
in your language. Please E-mail me at matubara at cybergal.com for the
survey form. Your cooperation will be heartily appreciated. I will
post a summary if I receive enough number of responses.

 Thank you very much.
 Mariko Matubara