9.1233, Qs: Temporality, Wh-Qs, Consonants, BrE Phonology

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Sep 7 22:24:12 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1233. Mon Sep 7 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1233, Qs: Temporality, Wh-Qs, Consonants, BrE Phonology

Moderators: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar: Wayne State U. <aristar at linguistlist.org>

Review Editor: Andrew Carnie: U. of Arizona <carnie at linguistlist.org>

Associate Editors:  Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>
                    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Assistant Editors:  Elaine Halleck <elaine at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 2 Sep 1998 11:41:45 +0100
From:  eva born-rauchenecker <fs4a089 at uni-hamburg.de>
Subject:  Qs: Textling. Confs, temporality in narr. texts

2)
Date:  Sat, 5 Sep 1998 13:39:08 +0900 (JST)
From:  Miura Ikuo <a966702d at eds.ecip.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
Subject:  Multiple wh-questions

3)
Date:  Sun, 07 Sep 1997 08:42:31 +0300
From:  Paul Sezonov <sepaio at cco.ro>
Subject:  Consonants

4)
Date:  Mon, 07 Sep 1998 14:16:53 +0100
From:  John Wells <wells at phonetics.UCL.ac.uk>
Subject:  BrE Pronunciation Preferences

Date:  Wed, 2 Sep 1998 11:41:45 +0100
From:  eva born-rauchenecker <fs4a089 at uni-hamburg.de>

Dear colleagues,

My first questions is: Who has any information about a conference in
Europe concerning textlinguistics (I read about the one in Singapore)?

And my second:
In my actual work I try to find out

- the temporal relations in russian narrative texts based on the
semantics (and the actionality) of verbs

- the cohesive and / or coherent function of verbs.

Is there anyone, who works in a related field?

Certainly, I'll post a summary (if there is something to summarize),

thanks in advance,

Eva Born-Rauchenecker

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Eva Born-Rauchenecker