9.1338, FYI: CSDL-4 abstracts, Endangered Language Fund

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Sep 28 09:21:07 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1338. Mon Sep 28 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1338, FYI: CSDL-4 abstracts, Endangered Language Fund

Moderators: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar: Wayne State U. <aristar at linguistlist.org>

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 23 Sep 1998 01:02:03 -0400
From:  csdl-4 at learnlink.emory.edu (csdl-4)
Subject:  CSDL-4 abstracts online

2)
Date:  Thu, 24 Sep 1998 10:52:25 -0400
From:  whalen at lenny.haskins.yale.edu
Subject:  Endangered Language Fund

Date:  Wed, 23 Sep 1998 01:02:03 -0400
From:  csdl-4 at learnlink.emory.edu (csdl-4)

The abstracts for most of the paper and poster presentations for the
Fourth Conference on Conceptual Structure, Discourse, and Language
(CSDL-4) are now posted to the conference web site.  You can access them
by clicking on the titles in the conference program at
http://www.emory.edu/COLLEGE/LINGUISTICS/CSDL/program.html
The conference will be held at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, USA
on October 10-12.
For further information, please contact
Alan Cienki
Chair of the organizing committee