10.527, Qs: Corpora,"Zarf", Ling concepts, Grad programmes

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Apr 10 08:30:20 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-527. Sat Apr 10 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.527, Qs: Corpora,"Zarf", Ling concepts, Grad programmes

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 09 Apr 1999 11:03:39 +0200
From:  "Michal Lisecki" <magura at cz.top.pl>
Subject:  Italian corpora

2)
Date:  Fri, 09 Apr 1999 17:04:56 -0600
From:  Ron Zacharski <raz at crl.nmsu.edu>
Subject:  Humor: NSA declassifies the word "Zarf"

3)
Date:  Fri, 09 Apr 1999 22:14:46 PDT
From:  "Emily Smriga" <smurfie23 at hotmail.com>
Subject:  Lingusitics in Life

4)
Date:  Fri, 09 Apr 1999 12:54:32 -0700
From:  Steven Schaufele <fcosw5 at mail.scu.edu.tw>
Subject:  Psycholinguistics/neurolinguistics programmes

Date:  Fri, 09 Apr 1999 11:03:39 +0200
From:  "Michal Lisecki" <magura at cz.top.pl>

Dear Linguist subscribers,

On behalf of my friend (phd student) I would like to ask you for the
references to any corpora of journalistic texts or contemporary
literary works (best both) in Italian.
Are there any available online or "off-line"?

We will post replies if we receive enough feedback.

Sincerely,
Michal Lisecki

Michal Lisecki, Ph.D candidate <magura at ares.fils.us.edu.pl>
Institute of Slavonic Studies, University of Silesia (Poland)
42-270 Sosnowiec, ul. Zytnia 12. tel/fax: ++32 291 47 84 ext.213
http://www.cz.top.pl/~magura <magura at cz.top.pl> finger 4 my PGP