10.542, Calls: Cognitive Science, Computational Linguistics

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 16 16:01:36 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-542. Fri Apr 16 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.542, Calls: Cognitive Science, Computational Linguistics

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.