10.635, Calls: M4M final call, Logic colloquium

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 30 02:09:45 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-635. Thu Apr 29 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.635, Calls: M4M final call, Logic colloquium

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.