10.1155, Qs: Descriptive Grammars, druthers, Verbs/Serbian

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Aug 4 14:53:59 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1155. Mon Aug 2 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1155, Qs: Descriptive Grammars, druthers, Verbs/Serbian

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 30 Jul 1999 13:44:48 +0100
From:  Sofia AHSAN <SAH at whalleyrange.manchester.sch.uk>
Subject:  descriptive grammars

2)
Date:  Sun, 1 Aug 1999 14:55:51 GMT
From:  alex at compapp.dcu.ie (Alex Monaghan CA)
Subject:  druthers

3)
Date:  Sun, 01 Aug 1999 11:34:17 +0200
From:  Jovan & Jelena Filipovic <jfilipovic at sezampro.yu>
Subject:  verb aspect in Serbian

Date:  Fri, 30 Jul 1999 13:44:48 +0100
From:  Sofia AHSAN <SAH at whalleyrange.manchester.sch.uk>

Dear linguists,

I wonder if anyone could provide me with some bibliographical
information concerning German:

I'm looking for descriptive grammars of German(written in English or
French) that I could use in typological research (not only synchronic,
but if possible also about diachrony and dialects). I am currently aware
of the following:

Eisenberg, Peter (1994): German. In: Koenig, Ekkehard / van der Auwera,
Johan (eds.): The Germanic Languages. London / New York.
Curme, George O. (1922): A Grammar of the German Language. New York.
Russ, Charles, V.J. (ed.)(1989): The Dialects of Modern German. A
Linguistic
Survey. Stanford.
Feuillet, Jack (1993): Grammaire structurale de l'Allemand. Bern.

I'd very much appreciate your help.
Thank you in advance

Sofia Ahsan

Please reply to me directly since I am not a subscriber to this list:

sah at whalleyrange.manchester.sch.uk