10.1246, Confs: New Ways of Analyzing Variation 28 (NWAVE-28)

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Aug 26 21:33:52 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1246. Thu Aug 26 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1246, Confs: New Ways of Analyzing Variation 28 (NWAVE-28)

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.