10.1901, Qs: Vocabulary, Meillet reference, Text revision

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Dec 10 00:57:49 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1901. Thu Dec 9 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1901, Qs: Vocabulary, Meillet reference, Text revision

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Sudheendra Adiga <sudhi at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Thu, 9 Dec 1999 19:04:34 +0200
From:  "Marianne Katsoyannou" <marianna at ilsp.gr>
Subject:  Basic vocabulary

2)
Date:  Thu, 9 Dec 1999 17:10:34 -0000
From:  "Wendy J. Anderson" <wja at st-andrews.ac.uk>
Subject:  Meillet reference - exceptions in language

3)
Date:  Thu, 9 Dec 1999 15:13:50 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
From:  "Réthoré, Christophe" <rethorcx at jmu.edu>
Subject:  Text revision and translation textbooks

Date:  Thu, 9 Dec 1999 19:04:34 +0200
From:  "Marianne Katsoyannou" <marianna at ilsp.gr>

Dear all,

I am working on the development of a basic Greek Sign Language
dictionary and I have no resources concerning the definition of a
basic vocabulary. Could anyone send me references about this topic
(concerning basic vocabulary of any language)?

Best regards
Marianne Katsoyannou

Marianne Katsoyannou
Institute for Language and Speech Processing
Artemidos 6 & Epidaurou, 15125 Maroussi
Phone: +301-6875346, 6875300 Fax: +301-6854270
email: marianna at ilsp.gr