10.1972, Jobs: Phonology, General/Theoretical Linguistics

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Dec 20 04:12:23 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1972. Sun Dec 19 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1972, Jobs: Phonology, General/Theoretical Linguistics

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Sudheendra Adiga <sudhi at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Lydia Grebenyova <lydia at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Wed, 15 Dec 1999 20:34:46 -0500 (EST)
From:  Akinbiyi AKINLABI <akinlabi at rci.rutgers.edu>
Subject:  Phonology: Visiting Asst Prof/ Rutgers Univ, NJ USA

2)
Date:           Thu, 16 Dec 1999 11:12:35 GMT
From:  "Alison Henry" <AM.Henry at ulst.ac.uk>
Subject:  General/Theoretical Ling: Research/Prof, Univ of Ulster, UK

Date:  Wed, 15 Dec 1999 20:34:46 -0500 (EST)
From:  Akinbiyi AKINLABI <akinlabi at rci.rutgers.edu>

	Visiting Assistant Professor (phonology)
	Dept. of Linguistics, Rutgers University

The Department of Linguistics at Rutgers University, New Brunswick,
will have a one-year visiting position at the Assistant Professor
level for academic year 2000-01. Applicants must have the Ph. D. by
August, 2000, with a specialization in phonology. Duties will include
the teaching of 2 courses per semester, including introductory and
advanced graduate phonology as well as undergraduate phonology.

Please send a letter of application, CV, work samples, and three
letters of recommendation to the following address:

     Phonology Search
     Dept. of Linguistics
     Rutgers University
     18 Seminary Place
     New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1184

The deadline for receipt of applications is January 31, 2000.

Rutgers University in an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity
employer. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals.

Akinbiyi Akinlabi
Department of Linguistics
Rutgers University
18 Seminary Place