10.151, Qs: Yidin grammar, Varbrul, Malaysian, French

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 2 08:20:08 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-151. Tue Feb 2 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.151, Qs: Yidin grammar, Varbrul, Malaysian, French

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 1 Feb 1999 11:12:03 -0500
From:  "David E. Bell" <dbell at spacelab.net>
Subject:  "A Grammar of Yidin"

2)
Date:  Mon, 1 Feb 1999 11:44:45 -0600
From:  david at ling.uta.edu (David J. Silva)
Subject:  Varbrul Analysis

3)
Date:  Tue, 2 Feb 1999 10:50:50 +0900 (JST)
From:  arise at auecc.aichi-edu.ac.jp (Setsuko Arita)
Subject:  Malaysian grammar

4)
Date:  Tue, 2 Feb 1999 02:11:04 +0100
From:  "Damon Allen Davison" <davison at uni-koeln.de>
Subject:  Etymology of the expression "homme  femmes"

Date:  Mon, 1 Feb 1999 11:12:03 -0500
From:  "David E. Bell" <dbell at spacelab.net>

I am trying to obtain a copy of an out-of-print text.  The use of book
search agents has been unsuccessful to-date.  If anyone has a copy of
the below captioned text and is willing to part with it, please let me
know.  Alternatively, if anyone knows of a source for this text, I
would be grateful.

    A Grammar of Yidin
    Cambridge Studies in Linguistics
    Robert M. W. Dixon