10.288, FYI: French Discourse, Linguanews

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Feb 22 17:56:20 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-288. Mon Feb 22 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.288, FYI: French Discourse, Linguanews

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 19 Feb 1999 15:53:10 +0000
From:  Dr Sophie Marnette <sm209 at cus.cam.ac.uk>
Subject:  French Discourse

2)
Date:  Thu, 18 Feb 1999 11:26:28 +0530
From:  "V.M.Sachdeva" <vms at nde.vsnl.net.in>
Subject:  Linguanews

Date:  Fri, 19 Feb 1999 15:53:10 +0000
From:  Dr Sophie Marnette <sm209 at cus.cam.ac.uk>

We are pleased to announce the creation of "Ci-dit", an international
research group on reported discourse in French.

Our group aims at furthering our understanding of reported discourses
by departing from the traditional and somewhat rigid categories used
for modern literature and by focusing on the diversity and subtlety
offered by orally based strategies.

If you would like to receive more information about our many exciting
projects and/or to be part of our address list, please email Sophie
Marnette (Cambridge) at sm209 at cus.cam.ac.uk

Dr. Sophie Marnette			Tel: 01223 33 2464
Gonville & Caius College		Fax: 01223 33 2456
Cambridge CB2 1TA
United Kingdom