10.21, FYI: ESS'99, Virtual phonology tutorials

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jan 7 22:33:01 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-21. Thu Jan 7 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.21, FYI: ESS'99, Virtual phonology tutorials

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 5 Jan 1999 12:27:37 +0100 (MET)
From:  European Network in Language and Speech <Elsnet at let.uu.nl>
Subject:  reminder ESS'99

2)
Date:  Wed, 06 Jan 1999 17:05:22 +0800
From:  SY Fung <ctsyfung at polyu.edu.hk>
Subject:  Virtual Tutorials in Phonology

Date:  Tue, 5 Jan 1999 12:27:37 +0100 (MET)
From:  European Network in Language and Speech <Elsnet at let.uu.nl>

   ***  Now open for registration! ***

     7TH ELSNET EUROPEAN SUMMER SCHOOL
   ON LANGUAGE AND SPEECH COMMUNICATION

      MULTIMODALITY IN LANGUAGE AND
         SPEECH SYSTEMS (MiLaSS)

    Stockholm, Sweden, 12-23 July 1999

The program for the summerschool is now available
at http://www.speech.kth.se/milass/ and
pre-registration is now open.
The participation is limited to about 60 and will
be handled on a first come first serve basis.
Please register as soon as possible.