10.60, Qs: Deixis, Physics & Language, Encoding

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Jan 15 00:05:16 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-60. Fri Jan 15 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.60, Qs: Deixis, Physics & Language, Encoding

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 13 Jan 1999 10:42:40 PST
From:  "clifton soh" <clifsoh at hotmail.com>
Subject:  Research done on deixis

2)
Date:          Thu, 14 Jan 99 12:24:14 EST
From:  Melih Sener <MSENER at ccvm.sunysb.edu>
Subject:       Language as an Evolving Dynamical System

3)
Date:  Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:25:20 +0100
From:  Fred Cummins <fred at sedano.idsia.ch>
Subject:   Low bit-rate encoding and linguistic insight

Date:  Wed, 13 Jan 1999 10:42:40 PST
From:  "clifton soh" <clifsoh at hotmail.com>

Dear Linguistlist,

I am an honours student and am currently doing my thesis on deixis and
child language. However, it has been rather difficult obtaining recent
research done in this area. I would be most grateful for references
(or other relevant information) that could be of use to me.

Many thanks in advance.

Clifton Soh (National University of Singapore)