10.68, Review: Winkler: Kpelle-English Dictionary

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Jan 16 13:30:52 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-68. Sat Jan 16 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.68, Review: Winkler: Kpelle-English Dictionary

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Andrew Carnie <carnie at linguistlist.org>

What follows is another discussion note contributed to our Book Discussion
Forum.  We expect these discussions to be informal and interactive; and
the author of the book discussed is cordially invited to join in.

If you are interested in leading a book discussion, look for books
announced on LINGUIST as "available for discussion."  (This means that
the publisher has sent us a review copy.)  Then contact Andrew Carnie at
     carnie at linguistlist.org