10.99, Qs: Native speaker, Borrowing, Chomsky, Degrees

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Jan 22 20:23:23 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-99. Fri Jan 22 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.99, Qs: Native speaker, Borrowing, Chomsky, Degrees

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Thu, 21 Jan 1999 15:03:20 +0100
From:  "Peter hl" <oehl at IMS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE>
Subject:  Native Speakers Wanted

2)
Date:  Fri, 22 Jan 1999 17:01:54 +1100
From:  Greg Watson <gwatson at pip.elm.mq.edu.au>
Subject:  "Re-borrowing"

3)
Date:  Fri, 22 Jan 1999 08:55:06 +0100
From:  comrie at eva.mpg.de (Bernard Comrie)
Subject:  Chomsky reference

4)
Date:  Fri, 22 Jan 1999 18:14:51 -0500
From:  Alysse Lemery Rasmussen <alysse at cde.com>
Subject:  Distance Learning Degrees (On-Line)

Date:  Thu, 21 Jan 1999 15:03:20 +0100
From:  "Peter hl" <oehl at IMS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE>

Dear Collegues:

I am looking for native speakers of several languages: Indoeuropean
other than GErmanic and Romance (e.g. Celtic, Greek, Persian, Hindi,
Sindhi, etc.), Turkish Japanese (bilingual? English would be fine,
German even better), for the comparative part of my dissertation in
generative syntax. Some knowledge about syntactical theory would be
fine.  I am offering knowledge of German and English, further
diachronic and generative linguistics.

Beste Gruesse:

Peter Oehl.

Peter G. Oehl
http://www.ims.uni-stuttgart.de/~oehl/
Graduate Program of the University of Stuttgart
"Linguistische Grundlagen fuer die Sprachverarbeitung"
(Linguistic Foundations of Language Processing)
Institut fuer Linguistik/Germanistik
Universitaet Stuttgart - Postfach 10 60 37 - D-70049 Stuttgart - Germany

Tel.: 0049 - 711 - 121 - 34 57  FAX.: 0049 - 711 - 121 - 31 41
e-mail: oehl at ims.uni-stuttgart.de