10.116, Qs: German, Morphology, Online-communication

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Jan 27 14:01:52 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-116. Tue Jan 26 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.116, Qs: German, Morphology, Online-communication

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:41:01 -0700 (MST)
From:  "Jennifer Dailey-O'Cain" <jenniedo at ualberta.ca>
Subject:  Course materials: German dialects and German phonetics

2)
Date:  Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:19:26 -0500
From:  Wright Frank <wjfrank at acsu.buffalo.edu>
Subject:  Morphological Irregularity

3)
Date:  Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:54:13 +0100 (MET)
From:  Ott Sascha global99 <o-ottsas at jmk.su.se>
Subject:  Effects of online-communication on language use

Date:  Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:41:01 -0700 (MST)
From:  "Jennifer Dailey-O'Cain" <jenniedo at ualberta.ca>

Fellow linguists,

I'm a professor of German linguistics at the University of Alberta in
Canada, and I'm interested in learning about any materials you folks
have found helpful in teaching courses about German dialects or German
phonetics (especially comparative German-English phonetics).  Book
recommendations are certainly welcome, but I am especially interested
in materials that would include cassette tapes or other media (i.e.,
software?).

Please email me, as I normally only read Confs, Calls, and Jobs.  Thank you
very much!

- -
Jennifer Dailey-O'Cain <*>
University of Alberta, MLCS