10.1050, Qs: Clause Union, Comprehension, Grammaticalization

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Jul 9 02:43:12 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1050. Thu Jul 8 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1050, Qs: Clause Union, Comprehension, Grammaticalization

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Thu, 8 Jul 1999 03:14:42 -0400
From:  Susi Wurmbrand <susi at alum.mit.edu>
Subject:  Restructuring

2)
Date:  Thu, 08 Jul 1999 11:05:24 -0700
From:  Kirk Hazen <khazen2 at wvu.edu>
Subject:  comprehension/production

3)
Date:  Sat, 03 Jul 1999 18:18:38 +0200
From:  Wolf-Christian Wagener <uzsqo7 at uni-bonn.de>
Subject:  Grammaticalization

Date:  Thu, 8 Jul 1999 03:14:42 -0400
From:  Susi Wurmbrand <susi at alum.mit.edu>

Dear linguists,

	I am compiling a bibliography on works on 'clause union' (Aissen &
Perlmutter 1976/1983) or 'restructuring' (Rizzi 1976/1978/1982) that will
be made availabe on the web. Since the topic (which involves issues like
clitic climbing, verb raising, long distance scrambling, long object
movement) has been of interest since the 70s, I might not be aware of all
the relevant articles (especially unpublished papers and papers in
conference proceedings or working papers). If you would like to be included
in the bibliography (and your article(s) do not appear in major journals)
please let me know the relevant references (either by e-mail to:
susi at alum.mit.edu or if you have a paper please send it to the address
below).

Many thanks,

-  Susi Wurmbrand.

***
Susi Wurmbrand
Departement de linguistique, Groupe de recherche sur l'asymetrie
Universite du Quebec a Montreal
Case postale 8888, succursale Centre-Ville
Montreal, PQ. H3C 3P8
Canada

Phone: (514) 987-3000/4776#

Home page: http://web.mit.edu/susi/www/home.html