10.1114, Jobs: Applied Linguistics and ESL

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jul 22 03:27:27 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1114. Wed Jul 21 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1114, Jobs: Applied Linguistics and ESL

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 21 Jul 1999 07:47:58 -0500
From:  "Rachel R. Reynolds" <rreyno1 at uic.edu>
Subject:  Applied Ling: Teacher at Beijing Normal Univ.

2)
Date:  Wed, 21 Jul 1999 08:46:25 PDT
From:  "John Chen" <johnchentaichung at hotmail.com>
Subject:  ESL for Children: Teacher in Shalu, Taichung, Taiwan

Date:  Wed, 21 Jul 1999 07:47:58 -0500
From:  "Rachel R. Reynolds" <rreyno1 at uic.edu>

Beijing Normal University needs a fulltime foreign teacher beginning
this September to teach "Applied Linguistics" and other courses. The
teacher would presumably need a master's degree in applied
linguistics, and would receive around 2,600 RMB/month (around $300
US), with a free apartment and a one-way air ticket supplied on the
return trip from China back to the teacher's home country.  The
teaching load is probably around 12 hours per week, but this as well
as the salary would have to be confirmed.

Anyone interested should immediately contact

     Ms. Ma Xin (Ma is surname) at bunfld at public.bta.net.cn