10.1115, Calls: Languages of Ireland/Scotland, NEW JOURNAL

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jul 22 18:53:04 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1115. Thu Jul 22 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1115, Calls: Languages of Ireland/Scotland, NEW JOURNAL

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.